Friday, January 15, 2010

Dreams



(Angelina Kusuma)


Look, I'm Joseph and I have dreams

"I and eleven of my brothers binding sheaves in the field. Then behold, my sheaf arose and also stood upright; and indeed eleven sheaves stood all around and bowed down to my sheaf"

And then, I have dreamed another dream. "This time, the sun, the moon, and the eleven stars bowed down to me"

When I got the dreams, I was 17 years old

Because my dreams, I was hated by my brethren, thrown into wells, sold to the Midianites, became a slave in Egypt, slandered by my master's wife, and life in prison

But I remain faithful to my Lord. Until finally, He turned the situation. I became the second person after the Pharaoh in Egypt and saved my father, my eleven brothers and my whole family from the famine that struck the country

I was 38 years old, when my dreams had come true

Have a big dream and your life has meaning
Process fulfilling your dreams, maybe not as easy as you think
But remains faithful to God like what I was done, until you reach your dreams

Think BIG now, and you will be truly BIG someday!

Genesis 37-50




No comments: