Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Reason




(Angelina Kusuma)


I do not answer all your prayers
Not because I do not love you
But so I can add to your patience

I was not rushed to help when you are in distress
Not because I do not care about you
But so I can add to your loyalty

I do not give all that you ask
Not because I was not able to do it
But so I teach you to learn self sufficient in all respects

Tribulation produces perseverance
Perseverance produces character
Character produces hope
And your hope does not disappoint, because My love have been poured out in your hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to you (Romans 5:3-5)

My hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; Nor My ear heavy, that it cannot hear (Isaiah 59:1)
I have made everything beautiful in its time. Also I have put eternity in your hearts, except that no one can find out the work that I does from beginning to end (Ecclesiastes 3:11)
Trust Me with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Me, and I shall direct your paths (Proverbs 3:5-6)


No comments: