Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pure Faith or Pretend Faith



(Angelina Kusuma)


We're often ask to God,
"When I have a couple?"
"When I have child?
"When I got house and car?"
"When I have a leadership position in the company?"
"When I got the best job?"
"When I got the highest achievement in school?"
"When I can enjoy the holidays around the world?"
"When I become rich, famous, and successful?"

"When ...?"

"When ...?"

Have you ever stopped for a moment and allow God to ask you? "My child, when you bear fruit for Me?"

Can you answer Him, firmly now?

Let's learn from Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego and Habakkuk

Daniel 3:16-18, Shadrach, Meshach, and AbedNego answered and said to the king, "O Nebuchadnezzar, we have no need to answer you in this matter. "If that is the case, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and He will deliver us from your hand, O king. "But if not, let it be known to you, O king, that we do not serve your gods, nor will we worship the gold image which you have set up."

Habakkuk 3:17-18, Though the fig tree may not blossom, Nor fruit be on the vines; Though the labor of the olive may fail, And the fields yield no food; Though the flock may be cut off from the fold, And there be no herd in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

If you really honor Him as God, you will always trust Him in all things, in good condition or bad, and not only requires your needs are always met by Him




No comments: